By using our sites (referred to as CamSoft), you signify your agreement to the privacy policies described herein. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our site or service. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages or we will email you at our discretion.
CamSoft respects and safeguards the privacy of every individual who visits our website. This Privacy Statement is a formal document that outlines the information which may be collected about you while you use CamSoft, and how that information may be used. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit the CamSoft website.
Personal Identifying Information
CamSoft will not collect any personal identifying information about you (including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, bank account or credit card information, or any combination of data that could be used to identify you, such as birth date, zip code, and gender) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you do not want your personal identifying information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personal identifying information, such information will be gathered solely by CamSoft, and is for use solely by CamSoft and trusted partners. At any point where personal identifying information is requested, any information that is optional to provide, rather than mandatory, will be clearly marked as such. We may use personal identifying information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; and we may use that information to contact you. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services.
We have implemented Google Analytics features known as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings provided by Google. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to further develop and improve our products."
CamSoft may utilize electronic newsletters to reach all or a subset of all registered users, using the email address collected. Users may remove themselves from such mailing lists at any time by following the instructions that shall be sent as part of any of such mailings.
CamSoft may request personal identifying information on specific pages that allow users to contact CamSoft. Such information is being collected to assist us in solving a specific issue addressed by the user and/or to allow us to contact the user with an appropriate response.
There are a limited number of situations where we may disclose your personal information to others without first receiving your consent:
- when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order,
- if you violate or breach an agreement with us,
- if we believe conduct by you will harm the property or rights of CamSoft or those of CamSoft customers or chat hosts,
- under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of CamSoft, its employees, users or the general public,
- in connection with the sale of all or substantially all of our company’s assets or the sale of an entire web site or business division or
- in order to validate credit card numbers for charging for fee services.
Your browser offers so-called "cookies," which – if you allow their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our site. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our sites, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
Cookies used on the website by category:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using our site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Chat Rooms and Forums
This site makes chat rooms available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. If you disclose your email address in a chat room or forum, you may receive unsolicited email or "spam". We cannot safeguard the privacy of any such information you choose to disclose online in this manner and you must do so carefully and at your own risk.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). COPA and its accompanying FTC regulation established United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. CamSoft does not knowingly collect contact or personal information from persons under 18. Our sites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under 18, and we have designed our sites to block our knowing acceptance of information from persons under 18 wherever age related information is requested.
Members areas of CamSoft may contain content considered offensive to some, and are inaccessible to individuals under the age of 18 via a standard credit card wall, as advocated by the Communications Decency Act. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to minors under the age of 18. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by minors, please do so by contacting us at https://filipinachat.org/support.php?id=email.